10

A toast

Posted by HuiHui on 6:23 PM

I really envy the young boy in The Alchemist, not because he found his treasure of Spanish gold coins, but because his path crossed with wise sages, the king and the alchemist. How many of us will have the privilege to encounter someone wise, let alone to learn from the guru? My wildest dream is to be able to meet that someone whose words can blow my mind away, someone who is blessed with the most precious gift from God; the wisdom. Maybe someone as wise as Morgan Scott Peck or William Barclay? Perhaps then, I'll find the answer to the age old questions like Who am I? What should I be doing? Where am I going? What is happiness?

Anyway, here's a little toast to the year to come. I hope I'll grow a little bit wiser everyday. :)


10 Comments


a little wiser? i hope so.

but for sure, a little older. too bad...


Happy New year Hui! Erm.. by the way, does MH bought u the cook book hoping that u can cook sth different for him everyday? :))


Age is an issue of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter. ~Mark Twain :)


that's good question!

nope, not from ming han b'coz he knows i only like to gaze at the recipe books, which i have quite a collection already.

1 from MH's aunt, 2 from colleague.
i got another recipe book for my birthday too.

what is that supposed to mean?


oh ya...my mum-in-law bought me those nice plates.


It means...Somebody complains that ur cooking is horrible?? n that person is the person who stay with u now..:P kidding.. dun get mad! :)


i have full confidence in my cooking. :)

Anonymous says:

i certified that her cooking is edible. And I'm a living proof (not dead yet haha)


u start run liao ??


unfortunately nope.
worse still, missed countless of physiotherapy and specialist appointments.

Copyright © 2009 me All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.