8

For the patient

Posted by HuiHui on 8:52 PM
It was raining cats and dogs yesterday just as I was about to leave office to go hiking at Botanical Garden. The same thing happened last weekend. The only thing different this time around was that I didn’t have to walk up and down the stairs case at my apartment, from the ground floor to 10th floor, for 10 times. The act may seem to be insane, but was actually to keep my sanity intact. I need to get the endorphin shot. So, MH got this for me, before I need to check myself into the mental asylum.




8 Comments

Anonymous says:

part of her biathlon training program :P


wah this is nice...biathlon ?...salute..when and where ? let me know ,see can arrange time for cheers on both of u..cinya..salute.

10 floor ,up n down 10 times...cinya...i think now u fit than u hubby leh...hehe


kidding me, last saturday i hiked until i turned white, but he's still full of energy. he has a few thousands km milage of running more than me by now.


is it ? wah..like that he secret diam diam train nia,told me 10km almost gone liao.haha,like that he should able 3:30 for GE 30K lah...!

Anonymous says:

takda lah, max 10k after SIM

Anonymous says:

how much is it?


rm1350 or
rm112.5 per month for a year which is cheaper than joining the gym membership.


wah...but after use often..will it get boring ah ? hmm...

Copyright © 2009 me All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.