0
Thursday girl
Posted by HuiHui
on
6:39 PM
This reminds me of how time flies. It has been 1 year since the last invitation. Had since grown accustomed to the regulars and the volunteers there. I'm their Thursday girl. I'm also their young sweet girl. :) Feel young among the retirees, some maybe in their 70s.
Thursday is my favorite day of the week. It's a carefree day for me. Due to the little "commitment" above, I've excuse not to OT at work and not to do any long run. Yeah, mind you, exercise can be a chore sometime. Above all, I love Thursday simply because Wednesday is over. ;>
Thursday is my favorite day of the week. It's a carefree day for me. Due to the little "commitment" above, I've excuse not to OT at work and not to do any long run. Yeah, mind you, exercise can be a chore sometime. Above all, I love Thursday simply because Wednesday is over. ;>