Christmas in the tropics
Another post on running, this blog will turn into a hard core running blog. But I'm sure you guys will not be interested to listen to me whimpering about the number of yellow cards I got from my piano teacher on each pieces that I scrambled through, either. Of late, it is this Chopin's Valse Opus 64, No. 1; a.k.a. Minute Waltz (rumors has it that nobody can finish this piece within 1 minute, except maybe Chopin himself), a.k.a. Dog Waltz (rumors also has it that this was improvised by Chopin on his friend's request after seeing a dog chasing its own tail).
Alright, no more a sentence on leg exercise and finger exercise! Now, lets "bimbo" a bit with photos, shall we? :)
With TL, SL, UJ, MH. SL ran a half marathon in SIM too. Oppsss.. did I just mention marathon again?

My favorite liver poison. Bought a few sticks in the attempt to sabotage MH's marathon. There goes the M word again!!

MH's masterpiece.

For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have everlasting life.






