3

Good to be back on my feet

Posted by HuiHui on 9:47 PM
Finally, I’m back to Bukit Dumbar park after absent for donkey weeks. The chief physiotherapist must be too fed up with me asking when can I start going out again, so she ordered a pair of insoles for me and finally gave me the green light to start torturing myself. :p As the injury is as stubborn as I am; both of us know that I’m not going to walk pain free anytime soon, so it’s time to learn to deal with it. Did some slow walk today; hopefully will be able to join Starwalk 2007 next weekend. :)

The thing that cost ~RM200


3 Comments


wah..can run liao ? good to hear that.

Anonymous says:

cannot run yet, but can walk d, maybe soon she will wak faster than we run :O


wah..like that MH u can be manager nia,only count money income..walk event suer sapu money loh..hehe..hope she soon back to run.

Copyright © 2009 me All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.