0
Brain check
Posted by HuiHui
on
8:16 PM
Rows and rows of pretty dresses, but I left Forever 21, with only this. :(

Oh ya... I saw Khaled Hosseini’s The Kite Runner selling for RM33.50 (normal price) at Times, which I got it for RM70 from Borders a few months ago. Ouch… How come the price can be so different one?

Yeah.. it’s the free door gift for being the first few customers at the very first day Forever 21 opens its door for business in Malaysia.
Worse still, I got what I shouldn’t get. Novels! Desperately need to read heavier stuffs; before my brain starts to rust. I think it’s rusting now… else I would have gotten the tunic from Forever 21 instead. I should get my brain checked.
Managed to go through half of Cormac McCarthy’s The Road on the way back from KL and I was totally CLUELESS of what the book is trying to say. The reason I got it was because of the 2007 Pulitzer Prize for friction tag and Oprah’s Book Club sticker on the cover. I thought for sure it wouldn’t be bad. Boy, was I wrong. That’s why they said, don’t judge a book by its cover.
Oh ya... I saw Khaled Hosseini’s The Kite Runner selling for RM33.50 (normal price) at Times, which I got it for RM70 from Borders a few months ago. Ouch… How come the price can be so different one?

