2

The dawn of IT age

Posted by HuiHui on 12:30 PM
The day when I can order my "chap fan" with a click of mouse is finally here. Yeah, you heard me right, it's not pizza or hamburger; but economy rice.

emeal.cc
http://www.emeal.cc/rice-set-p-7.html





Now I'm fantasizing of the day when Tesco offers online grocery shopping facilities; no more elbowing with aunties whom sole accomplishment of the day is to dish out the biggest prawn from the pool of 99cents/100grams udang sederhana. Nah.. I'm just joking. Where got time for prawn?! Wait until MH hires a maid. Till then, the usual aisle will be pastry, condiments, dairy, juice, fruits, keropok and ingredients for soup. Actually, grocery shopping isn't that bad, but I can always use the few hours saved for my beauty sleep. :)

2 Comments


dream come true..

http://www.tesco.com/


OMG.. you're so lucky.
They don't have it here yet. http://www.tesco.com.my/

Copyright © 2009 me All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.