5

50 minutes discount

Posted by HuiHui on 3:47 PM
When I received the notification to pick up a Poslaju letter from Lembaga Lebuhraya Malaysia, I cracked my head thinking of what possible serious offence that I could have committed which warrant the summon to be sent via express mail. It turned out to be the certificate of participation from Penang Bridge Marathon, but with 50 minutes discount!!! Thanks to the blunder, I finally did a sub-5 full marathon. Horaiii...... Unethical as it is, I’m so not going to surrender the certificate for the fear of never to see it again.


5 Comments


not fair :P


na na-na na na...


hahaha...sub 5 ...congrate !!!!


hope one day i'll be able to do a real sub-5, with an honest effort


sure can lah..u n MH can do it in sub 5 one day asap !!

Copyright © 2009 me All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.