0

My brother

Posted by HuiHui on 4:56 PM
Today is the birthday of my elder brother. He is, what we siblings called, the golden son of Ngu’s family. Filial, hardworking, helpful, dedicated, talented, thoughtful, religious, considerate, etc, etc... he is all that I'm not. Meticulous is his forte while efficiency is what I aimed for. So, you could have guessed how different our workmanship is. He was best at cleaning the dishes, floor, window… basically all the housework lar. And he was the top student of his school, which involuntary set a benchmark for the rest of us to stretch for.

As for now, I’m ever so grateful to have him as my brother. Thank God for him, I'm free to roam around far from home and have peace of mind that my parents will always be taken care off.

Happy Birthday brother!

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 me All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.