8

Latest me

Posted by HuiHui on 8:46 PM
Finally, I can get my long boring lock of hair chopped off. Was so looking forward to a different hair style but was worried that it will cause much annoyance and irritation while running. Anyway, this is the latest me.

Oh ya.. my hair stylist asked me to be his model for a show in conjunction of his 3rd saloon opening at Autocity this coming August. I remember the first time he asked was a few years back when he just started out with his very first saloon at Perangin Mall. Both occasion, I told him I’m not qualified. I wish I am. But nah…runway is not my territory.

8 Comments

Anonymous says:

hey...great hairdo!!! that's the hairdo that i wanted to do..but i have no idea how to tell the stylist i want that hair...


thanks. :) actually i want a clean bob cut, but my hair stylist said it will caused my neck to be appeared long and thin, blah, blah, blah... so, he ended up doing layered hair cut for me with that longer than requested hair length.


i like your hair do too :)
very nice :)

Anonymous says:

Hui is blessed with the look that makes all hair-dos look good on her!!! :)


thanks for the compliment. pai seh lar..


tien ee...well said. the fact is that she is naturally stunning! She can be natural + gorgeous at the same time!!

Anonymous says:

baru see this.... yeah, you look great in the new hairdo.. but then, like wat they said, you look great in any hairdo!

:)


**over the moon** with the compliments.
hey gals, i'll sure belanja you big big meal if you come to penang, for been so sweet.

Copyright © 2009 me All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.