phuket - bungee jumping
The process is very much like slaughtering a pig. First, they measured your weight (to determine the cord with correct elasticity) and wrote it down clearly on your hand to make sure zero mistakes possible. Then they tied you up. Lastly, they asked you to hop into a cage to be transported to the slaughtering pit.




Despite the jumpmaster’s advice of not to look down, I still can still cheekly posing for MH below.

When we were ascending, 50m seems to be so short and in no time we reached the top of the crane.

Before I can even steadied my leg, I heard the jumpmaster shout “1, 2, 3, JUMP”. I didn’t jump. Haven’t register on what I was supposed to do. Haven’t muscle enough courage. Haven’t been able to lift up my leg. At that moment I wish the instructor would do me a favor by kicking me off the crane instead of me having to summon enough courage to take the plugde. Or can someone invent the springboard which will jerk you forward with a press of button??

AAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGG.....................


WAAAAAAAAAAAAA................................




Rescue operation.


The calmness of the lake after the shouting subsided. :p