2
It's accomplished
Posted by HuiHui
on
3:33 PM
The dreadfully daunting task of putting one leg in front of the other is accomplished!
The run was perfect despite of me didn’t even catch a wink yesterday night (blame it on anxiety), which I couldn’t thank God enough. Alleluia!! My stomach had been kind to me (no diarrhea), my system had been good (no shortness of breath), the weather was perfect (no thunderstorm as forecasted), etc. The only challenge was the excruciating joint pain and muscle sore/cramp beyond the 30km, which of course was part of the game.
Now my leg feel like been run over by the lorry and I can’t sleep. :( Help me…
The run was perfect despite of me didn’t even catch a wink yesterday night (blame it on anxiety), which I couldn’t thank God enough. Alleluia!! My stomach had been kind to me (no diarrhea), my system had been good (no shortness of breath), the weather was perfect (no thunderstorm as forecasted), etc. The only challenge was the excruciating joint pain and muscle sore/cramp beyond the 30km, which of course was part of the game.
Now my leg feel like been run over by the lorry and I can’t sleep. :( Help me…