4

phuket - parasailing

Posted by HuiHui on 10:30 PM
For RM70, I signed up for parasailing. Parasailing, also known as parascending, is a recreational activity where a person or two are towed behind a vehicle (usually a boat for aquatic one and jeep for terrestrial one) while attached to a parachute.


The harness or towrope is attached to the speed boat.



I’d to run towards the speed boat, towards the sea in the super heavy harness.

Luckily it was windy and within seconds I was hoisted into the air. Yu-hoo....


The sheer thrill and excitement of being airborne.



The “monkey boy” helped to yank down the parachute during the landing.. else I’ll be floating in the sky forever.

4 Comments


Wow.. that is pretty cheap RM70..i havent had the chance to try it yet. in msia it is so exp. u actually try bungee? how much? :P


RM160 for the jump + bungy jump t-shirt + a certificate :)


u too light har...=)) if me..no need..straight gravity tarik me down..

btw, me karenp hor...in case u dunno

Anonymous says:

I tried parasailing at Bali ler.... it came in a package with scuba diving, ect. Not sure bout the price that i paid. But definitely no monkey boy flying with me .... haha. Had to pull extra hard on 1 side of the harness for landing :P

Copyright © 2009 me All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.