4

How far can I go?

Posted by HuiHui on 9:38 PM
The running log
ww09.3 --12 rounds (~25min)
ww09.6 --7km (~45min)
ww10.3 --15 rounds (~30min)
ww10.6 --12km (~75min)
ww11.3 --20 rounds (~40min)
ww11.6 --15km (~95min)
ww12.3 --30 rounds (~60min)
ww12.6 --18km (~110min)

I dread the next run. I've run out of carrot to cajole myself...to take one more extra step, to withstand a little more pain. How should I fight this battle of the mind (and body)?? I'm my own worst enemy!

On a lighter note, I love this quotation by Baron Hansen - "Life is short... running makes it seem longer."

4 Comments

Anonymous says:

Hui, stop torturing urself! We are our own worst enemies if we keep torutring ourselves! (hahah)

Anyway all the best in ur running. Just kidding by the above statement :)


:D i totally agree with you when I'm up on the treadmill (struggling). but now that I'm not, I'll think "no pain, no gain". Please knock some sense into me.

Anonymous says:

U r too thin!!! stop burning the little meagre FAT left in your body. Preparing for Penang bridge run or something? Try buying a shoe + roller blade thingy (the type kids like to wear) :D


hahaha.. that's a good idea since nobody actually do any checking.

Copyright © 2009 me All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.