4

Field trip - Khoo Kongsi

Posted by HuiHui on 6:58 PM
Feeling guilty that MH has to slog hours in the gym with me, I dragged my lazy butt to accompany him to yet another of his field trip. This time around to Khoo Kongsi, the most picturesque clan-temple in Malaysia. As a token of appreciation too, I did post a few poses for him. However, inspired by his friend's http://pooi4.multiply.com/photos/photo/56/28 , MH tried to take some candid portrait of me as well. Obviously I look bored in most of the photos. I can't help it as he spent more than 2 hours just lingering around that small compound. Unpleasant as it is, it's no where near the torture in the gym, so I better keep my mouth shut. My faithful Nikon Coolpix failed on me as I was just into a couple of shots. Drained battery yet again. Luckily the weather was perfect, so actually I did enjoy the outing.













4 Comments


the photographer says, "oh you are the gorgeous model whom i took some sneak shot of :) Nice to meet you Huihui :) "


I definitely remembered this place. Somehow, it gives us (siblings) the creep. We didnt go in last time when we toured penang. Only my parent went in. Now i really regret! :P


Nothing interesting there. Just lots of ang moh.

Anonymous says:

hor...really? banyak guai inside the temple ah?:D hahaha!

Copyright © 2009 me All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.