7
runway track
Posted by HuiHui
on
9:28 PM
Hopefully these two beauties will make a smooth debut in Singapore Marathon 2007. Fingers crossed.

Asics Gel-Kayano 12

Garmin Forerunner 305

Whoever said running is cheap, do check up the price here:
http://www.singaporemarathon.com/en/race/?sec=203&ssec=550
http://www.asicsamerica.com/products/product.aspx?PRODUCT_ID=240007257&TITLE_CATEGORY_ID=250001549
https://buy.garmin.com/shop/shop.do?pID=349
not accounting for flights + accommodation, etc, etc.
Either they are filthy rich or I simply don’t earn enough; I felt a big hole in my pocket.

Anyway, should I get a matching color nike dri-fit cardio running shirt; on the pretext of motivating myself further? Hehehe....I bet you must be thinking poor HuiHui, she’s confused between the running track and runway track! :p

Asics Gel-Kayano 12

Garmin Forerunner 305

Whoever said running is cheap, do check up the price here:
http://www.singaporemarathon.com/en/race/?sec=203&ssec=550
http://www.asicsamerica.com/products/product.aspx?PRODUCT_ID=240007257&TITLE_CATEGORY_ID=250001549
https://buy.garmin.com/shop/shop.do?pID=349
not accounting for flights + accommodation, etc, etc.
Either they are filthy rich or I simply don’t earn enough; I felt a big hole in my pocket.

Anyway, should I get a matching color nike dri-fit cardio running shirt; on the pretext of motivating myself further? Hehehe....I bet you must be thinking poor HuiHui, she’s confused between the running track and runway track! :p