3

Wedding pain?

Posted by HuiHui on 10:13 PM
A couple of months ago, I was told by a friend of mine that there is this custom where the relatives will "inspect" the couple's bridal bedroom, so his wife had to borrow Bobby Brown makeup set to "show off". There is a long, long list of what must be in the room, in the wardrobe, on the dressing table, etc. I never saw it first hand until my cousin's wedding 2 weeks ago.





My very first reaction was "OMG.... she must be damn free!" :p
These photos do not justified the real atmosphere of the room. I wasn't prepare for it, so didn't bring a digital camera. Hope it's clear enough for you to count how many type of combs she has and how many ribbons she used to beautify the beauty products.

The only thing I did to my room was the small sticker on the dressing table... and that also won't be there if not of the nagging from mum and mum-in-law. (coz i don't want to taint the mirror)

3 Comments


i thought i got quite a lot of 'custom' in mine but wow this is quite full-blown :P so many jia zhuang. Hui, same, i never put any stickers in my bedroom.
i did get this 'happiness' hanging ornament i found at chinatown in Vancouver. I hang that on our door but apart from that, no stickers whatsoever.


ish..yeahloh..jackie..that one very kua zhang leh...banyaknya benda...


i didnt know you have to borrow things from ppl to put in there. i think if i get married, i might have too many things already. the husband might need to store his things in the storeroom to make way to queen cc and her many shopping conquests! ehem.

Copyright © 2009 me All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.