It's not me
WARNING: Please lower your expectation before you view the photos, especially for those who knew that the photos are used for sample/promotional album in Aspial, to avoid major disappointment.
Dress 1- White empire cut which I adored the most. In fact, this is the only one that I really like!!! I like the simple hair-do, I like the simple dress. It’s ME. :)

Dress 2- Christmas tree dress recommend by Yan, our wedding consultant as she said the texture will looks interesting in photos. The hair-do is too elaborate. It’s not me. The reason I didn’t objected it on the spot was because I thought this might as well be the only time I get to don in the flamboyant hair-do. Unless of course, should MH become be a big shot one day; that I get to grace classy parties, gliding gracefully through the ballroom while flashing the one million dollar smile in a designer’s dress and not-a-stain-of-hair-out-of-the-place hair-do.

Dress 3- Lacy, see through white gown which I love enough to forfeit the traditional gown. My wishful thought was that maybe one day I’ll get to take the kimono shot with the real Mount Fuji as the backdrop or cheongsam shot on the real Shanghai Bund. *snap,snap* Ok, back to the reality. Back to the photo shoot, I asked for a romantic wave but I got a poodle type of curl. Is this me?

Dress 4- Saturated green dress recommended by the expert, Yan, as the color will stand out in the photos. I doubt it’s me in the photo.

Dress 5- Purple dress, another see through gown chosen by me. **grin,grin** As for the hair-do; see for yourself! Oh ya, the pose below may look easy but it was actually so difficult that I almost break my backbone.


Dress 6- Over flowery white wedding gown proposed by Yan for outdoor shoot. I totally can not verify if it’s me in those photos and I really don’t like those photos as well.

Enough said. I’ve to admit that it could be worse. So, I’m okay with the overall photos although it could be much better had I insisted on the hair-do that I want. For the rest of this girl and her husband’s photos, you can view it at http://picasaweb.google.com/MingHanHuiHui/BridalPhoto
Oh ya... for those people who would like to have a hardcopy of the photo(s), do tell us which photo(s) you would like us to develop for you. So, by default we won’t send out the hardcopy of the photo as what some of the other couple might do.