3

Find a new direction

Posted by HuiHui on 10:25 PM
The arrival of the new year marks a symbolic time for fresh starts. Many of us take it as an opportunity to set goals, contemplate decisions, and renew commitments. It's special because of the revitalized sense of hope it brings especially on the thing we failed in the past. I always have a long list of it.

262 hours had passed since the first stroke at the midnight and my resolution list remain blank. What have gone wrong this time??

Not waiting to break the tradition yet, here's what I'm going to put in my list this year:
  1. find a new direction
  2. find new challenges
  3. find new resolutions
That's the optimistic side of me which I've to stage, despite a catastrophic storm brewing inside.


3 Comments

Anonymous says:

High5. Mine blank also. (and intend to be blank for the rest remainding days *24 hours of 2007.


izzit because as we grow older many things are not as important anymore? or we're simply at lost? blame it on quarter life crisis.

well, karen, at least you had a drastic change of direction, while i'm static or even back to square one. :p

Anonymous says:

I beg to differ. I am merely changing the dekstop image.I'm the one reset my life OS & gone back to Square 1.

Copyright © 2009 me All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.