1

Nightmare

Posted by HuiHui on 4:59 PM
I had a weird dream last night. In my dream, I was having a reunion gathering with my primary school classmates; but with war as the backdrop. On the way back from the reunion, I was a refugee and was pursued by a soldier.

There is no question why my brain synthesized the dream. Two weeks ago, I read Long Way Gone: Memoirs of a boy soldier, last week I came across Poland's Anne Frank article in Time magazine, two days ago I watched The Kite Runner and yesterday I went for street walk which lasted until 1am. Wars, sufferings and homeless people...

All these are exactly the opposite of what my mum had been telling me to do - stare at cute baby photos and do nothing else other than that for the best interest of the baby. Little did she know that reading pregnancy and parenting books can be as horrible as the reading the former stuffs. Pregnancy books that described stuffs like prolepses, episiotomy, and varicose vein are equally as disturbing to read, because they are closer to the heart than wars that happen at the distant land.

I need to get a hold of some other genre to get rid of the nightmares. Maybe comedy or lovey dovey romance…. any recommendation?

1 Comments

Anonymous says:

i read scriptures

Copyright © 2009 me All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.