8

Cameron Highlands weekend gateway I

Posted by HuiHui on 8:54 PM


















8 Comments

Anonymous says:

Wah... There are so many beautiful flowers' photos...

You are stil as pretty as those flowers... What a pretty mummy!!

Anonymous says:

haha, i agree with both your points yen li


thanks yen li. :)
if only you were there, you would be able to count how many times i lamented to MH that it was so not a good time to visit such a beautiful place... i make him to bring me there again without the extra 8kg, puffy face, bad hair day and dry skin.


the jagung looks nice


it's called jagung mutiara, only can be found at cameron.

Anonymous says:

dear hui hui, either with or without the extra 8kg, you are still the prettiest woman in Ming Han's heart...

Actually I also like your pretty...
Just regret that I am not a man.. (hehehe)

Well, from the photos I can't see the actual bad conditions as mentioned by you.

But, please dont be lazy to apply moisturizer ya!!!

Take good care always and be a happy mummy... of course also a pretty mummy...


hm..seriously Hui, you are one yummy mummy!


wah..good place for both of u..go more such place relax more...hehe !!

Copyright © 2009 me All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.