2
On being pious
Posted by HuiHui
on
10:34 PM
in
the little guy
As our little guy is getting more active by the day, I think I should start to jot down some of his interesting anecdotes.
Here's the first:
A few weeks back, the little guy fell down flat from the bench at the park. Although the impact was buffered by the grass, but a fall is a fall and it caused us a nagging worry. That night, after I tugged the little guy in to sleep, MH asked me "Have you prayed?". I was like "Huh, for?". "For ahbi to be okay" he replied. :)
A few days later, the little guy fell from the bed in his sleep. Both of us woken by a loud "thump" around 5am and found him sprawled on the floor at the end of our bed. He can't even "sleep still".
Here's the first:
A few weeks back, the little guy fell down flat from the bench at the park. Although the impact was buffered by the grass, but a fall is a fall and it caused us a nagging worry. That night, after I tugged the little guy in to sleep, MH asked me "Have you prayed?". I was like "Huh, for?". "For ahbi to be okay" he replied. :)
A few days later, the little guy fell from the bed in his sleep. Both of us woken by a loud "thump" around 5am and found him sprawled on the floor at the end of our bed. He can't even "sleep still".
With the rate this cheeky little guy is going, I'll be very pious soon. :p
