5
Mommy's boy
Posted by HuiHui
on
10:08 PM
I need to document this down before I forgot. Last night my son hugged me to sleep. His daddy tried to pull him away so that I can sleep comfortably but the little one objected. He even stroke my hair a few times while he was trying to fall asleep, with little his hand around my neck. So sweet... :) Definitely a mommy's boy for now.
When he was eight months old, he was hit big time by separation anxiety. It is still with him, usually to the lesser extend when he's in good mood and good health. No one is good enough for him except for his mommy. While it's flattering that I'm the one and only in his eyes, it's also nerve wracking. He falls apart and cries like no tomorrow when I'm doing anything other than holding him or playing with him. I can't go to bathroom without withstanding his wail in the background; I can't eat, I can't sit, I can't breath! And not to mention my poor back...
When he was eight months old, he was hit big time by separation anxiety. It is still with him, usually to the lesser extend when he's in good mood and good health. No one is good enough for him except for his mommy. While it's flattering that I'm the one and only in his eyes, it's also nerve wracking. He falls apart and cries like no tomorrow when I'm doing anything other than holding him or playing with him. I can't go to bathroom without withstanding his wail in the background; I can't eat, I can't sit, I can't breath! And not to mention my poor back...
Looking at the bright side, there is no one who think I'm as perfect as he thinks I am. Whenever we go and pick him up from his nanny's place; he will be so excited and overjoyed to see us, with a smile so happy, so pure and so simple. We felt like we are his Christmas present again and again. :) So, I should definitely treasure this moment before he turns into a rebellious teenager and think no one is as faulty as I am. Hehe... Perhaps I don't have to look that far, once I whip out the cane and start disciplining him he will start to repel me.
