5

Jogoya

Posted by HuiHui on 10:04 PM
Pampered with choices, it's a paradise for Japanese food lovers. Rows and rows of sushi, sashimi, sobas, tempura, oysters, omochi and other Japanese exotic delicacies, on top of the usual buffet delights such as dim sum, dishes, appetizers, desserts, finger food, fruits and even Haagen Daaz! Despite the extravagant selections of the freshest seafood, juiciest tempura and mammoth oysters; I found the food mediocre; by fine dining standard. Maybe I over-ate until my taste buds resigned in protest. Maybe I'm never a buffet fan to begin with. The reason for it is rather silly, don't laugh, but I can't help thinking of those starving African and me feeling guilty of gluttony stuffing myself silly with the food I never need. Anyway, this afternoon I found out that I'm not the only one who does not fancy buffet.

Me: I've this mild dizziness for days after the Japanese buffet.
Doc asked a few typical questions, measured blood pressure and heart rate, etc
Doc: I think you just overate. I never go buffet because I know tend to overeat! It is bad.
Me **giggle sheepily**: So, it's not the food poisoning from all the raw fish and oysters? How come I was so sick right after the buffet?
Doc: Raw food is okay. I take raw food all the time. Japanese eat raw fish all the time!
Me: But they drink sake after that. (Thanks to MH for the brilliant insight that alcohol kills gems)
Doc: Who says? I never drink sake!
Me: :x












5 Comments


This comment has been removed by the author.

that doctor, whoever he/she is, can balik kampung dah


ahahaha my dad and me love jogoya..:) we only like the sashimi. we just eat those and touch nothing else.


he's a small built, skinny chinese doctor whom told me all those with a very stern face.


yeah.. the sashimi is sweet and fresh. i like the tempura the most.

Copyright © 2009 me All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.