3

BD runners

Posted by HuiHui on 11:09 AM
20 years ago, I perceived running as mentally unchallenging and I'd do anything to avoid been signed up for the track and field events. Even in those unlucky years when I got tricked, I'd rather pay the fine for missing the training sessions. In the earlier years, our PJ teacher would tell us upfront when he would be doing the selection, hoping that we will run as if our life depend on it. We did put up our show case, only in the totally opposite direction. For us, the unsporty kids, he later taken to choose his prey in total silence.

20 years later, I run to challenge my diminishing perseverance.

http://bdr.atwiki.com/page/Bukit_Dumbar_Runners





3 Comments


run Forrest run!


Forrest Gump! the very first english novel i borrowed from my brother.

Anonymous says:

Wah.. got designer sports wear somemore!!!

Copyright © 2009 me All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.