Where have all the moolah gone?
Was so happy when I got my blood test result today. It was almost perfect if not for the high cholesterol. This is the first time my total cholesterol is above the recommended limit, corrupted beyond repair. Year in and year out, the LDL will be kind of high, but it still can be rescued by the HDL such that the total cholesterol isn’t too bad. Well, this year, I guess I’ve to bid my favorite squid, egg and pork liver goodbye. Anyway, I couldn’t care less about the high cholesterol because to me, it’s one of the least important tests among the rest. Every year, some random tests will fail. Sometime albumin, sometime calcium, sometime bilirubin, sometime leucocytes, sometime even the terrifying CA125! Of course the test isn’t the ultimate marker, that’s why BP made me sign a lengthy disclaimer to avoid any legal action towards the accuracy of the test result.