0

A complicated slow jog

Posted by HuiHui on 10:59 PM
A "slow jog", not even qualified for a "jog", let alone a "run"; that's what my pace of 7.7km/hour been defined as. Not that I didn't foresee a lousy run when I chow down the ikan masak pedas, sambal trassi with cucumbers with lots of chilies+spices+curries-laden-gravy, earlier for lunch. But, I didn't realize that all the while my lousy run was indeed lousy. Come to think about it, I think our national athletes do deserve a bungalow at least, when they win the international championship for their perpetual deprivation of the real food, especially the pleasurable ones.

The smart Garmin Forerunner 305 gave me the closure to the many nagging questions, which among others are my heart rate and how slack exactly am I. Will spare you the details of the technical analysis from all the graphs, numbers, charts, and statistics from the run. Life is simple but we insist in making it complicated. Running can’t run away from that.











0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 me All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.