7

Happy Birthday to me

Posted by HuiHui on 2:31 PM
I got this baby for myself; Yamaha DGX-220.




76 keys (couldn't make enough room for 88 keys in our tiny apartment) with piano touch sensitivity and over 480 sounds to choose from. As with any other keyboard, it has a headphone socket, which I guess MH will be so thankful for. He couldn't stand me practising the classical pieces and especially the scales and arpeggios. I can't stand it myself too, it's just too @!%$#&. Ok, lets just say I don't know how to appreciate those classical music. The review for my baby is pretty good. http://www.yamaha-keyboard-guide.com/yamaha-dgx220.html. She has a lot of buttons (which I hate. don't ask me why I end up as an engineer) and I haven't even open the manual to figure them out. Very busy lately.

Btw, I was just kidding on the title.

7 Comments


she bought it because she can't stand the mental and vocal harrassment from the butcher-cum-salesman


so you thought? haven't give in to MacBook or Vios yet... Maybe you can learn a skill or two from the butcher huh?


apa cakap? tarak paham lerr


i only buy because i want to.

Anonymous says:

eh..record a tune or two. send it over leh. I KNOW U WILL SAY YOU PLAY HORRIBLY. but we want to hear it. everyone, am I right?


eh i sampai now never play any and record on mine. I just couldn't be bothered to find out how to do that.
maybe hui can try first and teach me.
btw, i never used the remainder of the 200+ sound and 'rythm' in my dig piano. i am such an old school.


karen, can. gimme a few more years. .;>

yeah, jackie.. i still haven't touch the manual yet. my teacher kinda demo to me last weekend. it's amazing! but how am i suppose to know the key, tempo, style, etc of each of the instrument?

Copyright © 2009 me All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.