7

Halo café

Posted by HuiHui on 9:50 AM
Had always wanted to go there since its opening near Queensbay Mall half a year ago, but “no time”. Evenings usually filled with badminton, jogging, gym, hiking, piano lesson, piano practice, mass, church duty, lighthouse, OT then followed by dinner, pasar malam and house chores. Yesterday was one of those rare evenings. I called off work super early at 4.15pm and did what I rarely do – take afternoon nap. Sleep deprived me abandoned the earlier plan to catch Spiderman2 despite already made the reservation for both 5.30pm and 6.30pm show. Woke up 2 hours later to be greeted by the scourging sun and hence I ditched the jogging as well (no discipline at all!). Ended up pigging in with the DVD that we bought half a year ago; the Pirates of Caribbean 2. By 9.30pm, since it was a rare chance that both of us were not tired yet, we decided to be happening and check out the Halo café. I love that place, nice ambient and excellent singers.




7 Comments

Anonymous says:

spiderman 2??? but ah hui...ur life sounds soo interesting..compare to mine...sigh!


interesting? more like never ending routine to me...


oppss.. spiderman3. karen, you dare even to compare you life to mine??? for heaven's sake, you're backpacking, exploring and experiencing life in Europe now!!!


grass is always greener on the other side

Anonymous says:

grass is always greener on the other side; cos we don't have to pay the water bills...

Quote from Eileen Su

Anonymous says:

sorry, I actually read the quote somewhere, cant remember where. it's actually: Grass is always greener on the other side, but their water bill is also much higher.

;) eileen


because need more water to make the grass green is it?

Copyright © 2009 me All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.