1

Update

Posted by HuiHui on 10:47 PM
Sorry for the lack of update. There are several reasons for it. First, when I just reached here, there are a couple of snaps that I wanted to upload, but I found out that my company laptop has only the SD card reader, but not the CF memory type which my old camera is using. The very first few days here, I was too occupied with shopping. Who wouldn’t when they can get a decent Levi’s jeans for $25, Dockers pants for $27, Nike shoes for $30, Timberland T-shirt for $15, CK panties for $4, etc, etc… (the list goes on). Shopping ended abruptly after I finally found sometime to sit down and track my expenses. And all the fun ended too when work load is pilling up. Had been working my butt off from 7.30am to 9.00pm everyday of the week. It’s actually not a bad thing since the work is actually kind of interesting at the moment and it can keep my shopping itch at bay. :p

1 Comments

Anonymous says:

Women are born to shop so go for it!

Copyright © 2009 me All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.