4

A bimbo

Posted by HuiHui on 3:33 PM
Yeah... that’s what MH called me, always. And especially when I bled over the pointy-toe heels, sprained over the wedges or even slipped over the clogs. :p. I admit it. I appreciate beautiful stuffs (read: i hate ugly things). I still haven’t get over the ugly Dunlop badminton shoes that he suggested me into buying. It’s so ugly (as in most badminton shoes) that I despise it every time I wear. Yuck!!! Can’t they design a prettier badminton shoes? Can’t they have a nicer color instead of the usual white shoes with blue/black stripes? Does it have to do with the target buyers? Does it mean all the badminton players are so ah pek and uncool?

Been looking for a pair of running shoes after I start getting “needles and pins” under my sole after long run. I absolutely adore my previous chic GEL Cumulus VII and tempted to get one exactly like this.



Alas, the succeeding GEL Cumulus VIII is much uglier and not to mention the unappealing colors they have here in Malaysia. Why can’t Asics be as fashionable as Adidas or Nike?? After searching high and low for it, (thanks to the lack of Asics shop around), I finally fall in love with this ASICS Gel-DS Trainer® XI (RM399).



But you see, this particular model is for racing. The fact that it’s for long distance racing means it has to be very light; which literally translate to less cushioning and padding. My heels have been very prone to sprain which means my dream of running in this beauty dashed into pieces. :(

Next, I found this green Asics Gel Kayano XIII (RM599) very irresistible.



It’s so comfy when I tried it on that I thought I must get it. Nevertheless, I come to realize that comfortable as it is, it’s not for my high-arched feet. Everything fitted well except the midsole portion. So I’ve to let her go with a heavy heart.

4 Comments

Anonymous says:

Nike is the most fashionable among the sports shoes, but I am an Adidas fan. So I won't even consider other brand of shoes. And somehow, many ppl have feedback that Adidas are more suitable for Asian feet.


i have to say i never pay much attention to the function of the sports shoes. it's always if the color and design is pretty
i will buy it:P nevertheless, i realised for the past 7 years, I have been very loyal to Adidas. Tien Ee, hehe we can probably form a fanclub:p


i'm a nike fan. my friends used to tease me if i'm sponsored by nike as i've everything in nike from head to toe. shame to say I never own any Adidas footwear.


for running, i've to get Asics or New Balance. As in Dunlop and Yonex for badminton.

Copyright © 2009 me All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.