4

100th blog entry

Posted by HuiHui on 11:15 PM
Cheers! Pop a champagne cork!

This site started off as a photoblog, a place to upload photos after I was locked out from previous online album membership. After some time, it derailed to jotting down tales of my "adventures" as I was getting lazier to repeat the same details over and over again to everyone who are concerned enough to ask about it. Recently, it is a rojak; almost everything under the sun; from rambling to ranting to jotting to photo-whoring.

Since photoblog no longer a valid, what should I call it?


p/s: Thanks to everyone who had leave a comment or two in my previous entries . :) At least I know I'm not ranting to the wall.

4 Comments

Anonymous says:

hahaha! u are definetely not talking to the wall... and your blogs are very well-written.Continue writing...:D


yeah exactly. it feels good to also know what you are doing by clicking one button..:) as easy as that!

Anonymous says:

eh i nvr post in Hui's blog hor, although i do read

Looking forward to seeing u during CNY!


totally agreed with ccie.. if only everyone (including the lazy me) dutifully write a short update from time to time, then we will be connected all the time. :)

Copyright © 2009 me All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.