5

Luxury to breathe down someone's neck

Posted by HuiHui on 2:42 PM
These are what we received from school. Lucas' masterpiece. :p









This was what I got when I was breathing down his neck.




However, I only have the luxury to breath down his neck when my MIL is around because she helps me to handle most of the housework. So grateful for that, but we don't have the luxury often.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone


5 Comments


the last drawing, can't believe that it's drawn by my son :D


colored only, not drawing. he can do better than that, but only on some tiny pieces. :p this "huge" pieces took us 20-30 minutes, lots of threatening that it was getting dark outside, finish coloring then we could go to the park. However, he was smart enough to take a peek at the window and told me it was still very hot outside. :p


he is real smart. dont need threaten him. :)


Haha. Same with LW too. When I am breathing down his neck he always write/color better than in school. If we don't check on him he will cincai scribble and sometimes even draw on the table and wall !


i was thinking if i should ask his teacher to be more strict to him during this coming review. :p

Copyright © 2009 me All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.