5

Enjoying life

Posted by HuiHui on 8:49 AM
I was really looking forward to 31st Oct. I thought by then life won't be as crazy as it was. Our apartment major renovation will be done. Our heavy traveling will be over. Our sick spell will be over. Our crazy workload will be toned down.

2 weeks into November, relaxing is nowhere in sight. I'd respiratory tract infection which later magnified into conjunctivitis. We drove back KL to visit our family. Lucas had herpangina. And now, we're packing for a trip back to Sibu for my sister's wedding.

Life, indeed is just one thing after another. I'm learning to enjoy it.

This is my new shoes cabinet. Get what I mean? ;>


5 Comments


Oh dear, hope all is well soon. Remember, when the goings get tough, the tough gets going. Keep up the great job! Hugzz...


~the hanging tower of babylon~


Thanks Irene. :)


I dont get it. :(


to enjoy life a bit, i'm pampering myself with a huge shoes rack, which is an important factor to decide how many pairs of shoes i can own. :)

Copyright © 2009 me All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.