0
domestic goddess? so not!
Posted by HuiHui
on
12:26 PM
Two days ago, we had a team building over the poker games. The loser would be subjected to "truth or dare". So, there were questions like what your spouse like most about you and vice versa flying around. I didn't get that question, but I did give it a thought and think I'll give "he thinks i'm pretty" the best shot ( before you start to vomit, please remember beauty is in the eye of beholder, okay? but even so, i'm not sure if that is his staged answer or not.. i.e he said so just to make me happy ). Anyway, to verify the answer, I asked him about it last night.
Me: What do you like most about me? Name two.
MH: You're pretty ( bingo! ) and you're good in housework ( :o this is something new. i've heard "good decent cook" before, but never a "good houseworker". perhaps there wasn't as much housework before the little guy).
Me: Not because I'm /insert some other adjectives/ meh? or this ..blah, blah, blah ... ( trying confuse him into changing his statement ). Name two things you like most.
MH: You're pretty and you know how to do housework.
Me: Why don't you go married a maid instead?
MH: They're not pretty.
Me: You should go married some village girl la, they're for sure very good in doing housework.
MH: You're from a village wat.
Me: -____-
Still futile in trying to get him to change his statement. :p But if I were to ask my mum, perhaps she will give the same answer too. She thinks I'm responsible and helpful, so much so that when I left home to further my study, she went to hire a live in maid and cater food. I was her faithful cleaner and cook.
I hope the little guy won't give me that same practical answer in the future.
Me: What do you like most about me? Name two.
MH: You're pretty ( bingo! ) and you're good in housework ( :o this is something new. i've heard "
Me: Not because I'm /insert some other adjectives/ meh? or this ..blah, blah, blah ... ( trying confuse him into changing his statement ). Name two things you like most.
MH: You're pretty and you know how to do housework.
Me: Why don't you go married a maid instead?
MH: They're not pretty.
Me: You should go married some village girl la, they're for sure very good in doing housework.
MH: You're from a village wat.
Me: -____-
Still futile in trying to get him to change his statement. :p But if I were to ask my mum, perhaps she will give the same answer too. She thinks I'm responsible and helpful, so much so that when I left home to further my study, she went to hire a live in maid and cater food. I was her faithful cleaner and cook.
I hope the little guy won't give me that same practical answer in the future.