0
let time and nature run their course
Posted by HuiHui
on
7:02 AM
in
the little guy
One evening two months back, after my jog, MH told me that the little guy knew how to slide already. I was really curious to see; and indeed the little guy finally knew how to slide. :) Having kid(s), make us appreciate really simple acts which we never give a second thought previously. We never ponder on what skill does one need to slide until we saw the little guy either leaned too forward (having the risk of tumbled down) or leaned too backward (stagnated in the middle of the slide); the first few times he slid. Personally I think none of those simple acts can be taught, i.e how can I teach him how to control his center of gravity while sliding? Same goes to crawling, walking, talking, pointing, kicking and everything else. We have to just let time and nature run their course.