2

Monkey see, monkey do

Posted by HuiHui on 5:07 PM in
The other day I passed a stalk of huang di miao to the little guy for him to play. However, he took the vege and walked over to the rubbish bin and started to pluck out the leaves one by one and then threw them into the rubbish bin. MH and I was like :o!. He did that for a few times until I went over to stop him. Emm... perhaps I can start training him to be my little helper in the kitchen soon huh?

Monkey see, monkey do! Two months ago I caught him trying to put my hair clip onto his head. He also loves to "comb" his hair with my comb and "measures" his own temperature with the tympanic thermometer.

2 Comments


wow. He is so smart! he knows to pluck the vege near dustbin and use your hair clip to clip his hair. :)


perhaps our sink is just next to the dustbin and he always see me throwing things into the dustbin when i'm cleaning up the vege.

Copyright © 2009 me All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.