2

The legend of Bruce Lee

Posted by HuiHui on 11:38 AM
With the recent highly popular “The legend of Bruce Lee” series showing on 8TV, I’ve been wanting to show MH the photo that my friends and I took at Bruce Lee's resting place. The photo, gave its way to the more recent photos; had been archived into a CD and buried under piles of disks inside the CD drawer. Finally managed to retrieve it and together with it, I uncovered the “sweet carefree” past as well. Those photos are pretty silly, but I can’t help but smile.























Btw, these photos were taken 208,656,000 seconds ago.

2 Comments

Anonymous says:

You have grown so much prettier :D


complement of the current or insult of the past?
i think i'll take it as a complement. hehe..

Copyright © 2009 me All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.