11

MIA

Posted by HuiHui on 6:48 PM
From the blog archive, you may notice that I went MIA the whole of February. To those who asked, I told them that I’m no Jeff Ooi or Kenny Sia, so no obligation to blog. Jokes aside, actually during that time, I have a new obsession. It is called sleeping. At least half of the week, I slept from 7pm to 7am. Never in my life have I slept so much, stayed so inactive, plagued by elongate period of been unwell. Alright, I’m not going to complaint further; get your answer here http://bblucas.blogspot.com/

11 Comments

Anonymous says:

Ohhhh... I wasn't aware you're pregnant. Hui Hui, a big congratulations to you and Niam! :)


thanks karen. none of my colleagues aware of that too, until this post. :)


tq tq


congrats!!! to both you and ur husband!!! err..though I dunno ur husband.
ok... browsed ur blog too mr. ming han. so u r a runner too huh? one of my buddy also a runner. runwitme. see it here... http://runwitme.blogspot.com/


thanks CK.
MH blogs at http://mhniam.multiply.com/

runwitme.blogspot.com blog address already sounds like a die hard runner.


hey there check this out http://atanck.blogspot.com/2008/04/those-days3.html

Anonymous says:

congrats! keep us posted of the progress :) And oh, pls stop thinking about running/jogging/marathoning

Anonymous says:

she can still hike up to 84, penang hill

Anonymous says:

Congrats to you two !


Congrats guys! only see this now! Ah.. finally wor.


thanks gals.

Copyright © 2009 me All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.