4
Life is like a box of chocolate
Posted by HuiHui
on
2:37 PM
Yup, you'll never know what you're gonna get. -- Forrest Gump.
1) A couple of days ago, LiLi told me she saw our wedding album as a promotional/sample album at Aspial Rock Queen bridal show last weekend (http://aspialwedding.com/main_anni.htm ) and the funny thing is, we haven't even saw them ourselves! We are supposed to review the album design next month and can only get the actual album by January, 2007. I wonder how many people will get to see them before us. I wonder if they show them the before-and-after photos :p. I wonder ... Ok, ok, stop wondering. I don't care. I don't really like the photos at the first place. Anyway, I guess this would be the closest thing of being a "model" in my entire life. Pathetic huh?
2) Many many moons ago, during one of the lepak-ing trip at Gurney Plaza, we come across a giant wishing lantern. It was a donation drive to build an old folks home. I like the idea. For a small sum, I can post a wish like "I hope Hui Hui will be smarter and prettier" so I elbowed MH. He sat down to fill in the card. While I was fascinating myself reading other people's wishes posted on the gaint lantern, MH had wrote down his own wish. He wished for "the good health of the old folks there" and pledged a RM50. However, the person in charge told us that we were also supposed to fill in our own wish as for the lucky few Gurney Plaza would make our wish come true. That explained why everyone wrote "I want a RM1500 voucher" which I was so puzzled with earlier. So, MH also wants RM1488 worth of voucher too.
He just picked up his voucher from Gurney this afternoon!!! One of the lucky five. :)

It was vouchers for Dome, Add On and Redbox karaoke, which interest me little. :( How I wish it was RM1500 worth of voucher for Vincci or Esprit or even MPH.

By the way, nope, I didn’t bath with pamelo leaves and UJ, I didn’t manage to scrub pamelo skin to my head either. :p
1) A couple of days ago, LiLi told me she saw our wedding album as a promotional/sample album at Aspial Rock Queen bridal show last weekend (http://aspialwedding.com/main_anni.htm ) and the funny thing is, we haven't even saw them ourselves! We are supposed to review the album design next month and can only get the actual album by January, 2007. I wonder how many people will get to see them before us. I wonder if they show them the before-and-after photos :p. I wonder ... Ok, ok, stop wondering. I don't care. I don't really like the photos at the first place. Anyway, I guess this would be the closest thing of being a "model" in my entire life. Pathetic huh?
2) Many many moons ago, during one of the lepak-ing trip at Gurney Plaza, we come across a giant wishing lantern. It was a donation drive to build an old folks home. I like the idea. For a small sum, I can post a wish like "I hope Hui Hui will be smarter and prettier" so I elbowed MH. He sat down to fill in the card. While I was fascinating myself reading other people's wishes posted on the gaint lantern, MH had wrote down his own wish. He wished for "the good health of the old folks there" and pledged a RM50. However, the person in charge told us that we were also supposed to fill in our own wish as for the lucky few Gurney Plaza would make our wish come true. That explained why everyone wrote "I want a RM1500 voucher" which I was so puzzled with earlier. So, MH also wants RM1488 worth of voucher too.
He just picked up his voucher from Gurney this afternoon!!! One of the lucky five. :)

It was vouchers for Dome, Add On and Redbox karaoke, which interest me little. :( How I wish it was RM1500 worth of voucher for Vincci or Esprit or even MPH.

By the way, nope, I didn’t bath with pamelo leaves and UJ, I didn’t manage to scrub pamelo skin to my head either. :p